(00353) 87 2384668
Wanted: Professional Dog Trainer
We are currently looking for an experienced Dog Trainer.
The Trainer must have experience training dogs in Obedience, Control, Manners, Behavioural Issues.
*The trainer must have experience training dogs to a superior level of protection (no harsh methods considered).
*Detection / Search (sniffer) dog training would also be an advantage.
The Training will be based at our kennels in Roscrea, Co.Tipperary, Ireland. The trainer must be able work as part as a team and prepared to take direction to exacting standards.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted: Apprentice Dog Trainers
We are looking for a "Apprentice Dog Trainer / Kennel Master" to start immediately. This is a 2 year apprenticeship. This is a very rare opportunity for anyone wishing to work in the dog industry. We will teach you all areas of our dog training from obedience, protection, search and detection.
- You get to clean kennels, feed dogs
- You learn the art of mopping and keeping kennels clean
- You will work with our young puppies
- We will pick on you for amusement at least once per day
- We will teach you everything that we know about dog training.
- When you are not busy being a lacky, we will show you everything we know during all regular work days
- All the water and coffee you can drink
- You must have a love for dogs
- You need to be reliable
- Be on time
- Good Work Ethic
If this sounds like a great idea to you, please send me an email at email@example.com and give a short description about your availability.
Please share with anyone you think wants a jump start in a well rounded dog training career: obedience, behavior problems, working dogs, puppy development, protection, search and detection.
If you are interested in the above projects please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further information on K9 Security Ireland